Marketing is often associated with advertisements, however these are only a small part of the whole marketing process.
Marketing, as an umbrella term, summarises all activities which support image and brand building, communications and information transfer. Equally to all other business fields, the objective of your marketing activity has to have top priority. What do you want to achieve?
This is the point where Butter and Salt starts to work. Before the question of achievements can be answered, a number of facts and figures need to be considered.
The following scope of functions can be covered by Butter and Salt:
- Brand design
- Marketing analysis (inland and abroad)
- Market analysis
- Product analysis
- Customer analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Definition of marketing targets
- Marketing planning
- Budget compilation for marketing initiatives
- Definition of new or additional products and services (Cross-Selling potential)
- Definition of customer targets (customer retention, acquisition)
- Creation of marketing tools (on- and offline)
- Press and public relations
- Support in internal communication
- Preparation of online communications strategies
- Planning and implementation of customer events and trade fair participations